Monday, December 3, 2012

It's the most wonderful time of the year!

Just a few Christmas tidbits from our home! 
We pulled out the decorations right after Halloween! We were all pretty excited this year & didn't want to wait until after Thanksgiving. 


Kinley loves Santa!

These little things are so yummy! I put them in my hot chocolate & they don't melt as fast as regular marshmallows do.

And we have ourselves a lil elf! My in-laws got it for the girls & I think I am more excited than Kinley!
We named him Kringle & last night was his first night in the house!

This morning Kinley looked & looked for him & she finally found him in her room having a tea party with Belle! Looks like he had a little date last night! 






1 comment:

Delores said...

I'm glad Kinley is enjoying it. I'm sure Jeffrey has a hand in placing his whereabouts!