Thursday, July 16, 2009

The Bachelorette



Ok now I know all of you have been wondering where my Bachelorette blog has been!! ;-)

Here is my prediction.
She had to kick Reid off to get more DRAMA (aka money) for those pesky producers.
Don't think he will be at the Men Tell All show next Monday..bc I'm sure he will be back on the finale to propose...will she say yes IF he is there? I HOPE SO...but my money is on her not picking anyone during the finale. If she does at all~I think it will be during the After The Final Rose show on Tuesday the 28th.. they made too much money last season to not do something like that again for it this season.

My 2nd gamble is that our handsome hunk Kiptyn will be the next Bachelor...

And Ed: Seriously~lets lose those daisy dukes brotha!



9 comments:

Wendy said...

I am dying to know who has a shocking confession and what the heck it could be!!!! I'm not sure about Ed-I like him, but it seems like things are going "too good" for them and I def. agree about the shorts!!! LOL

Wendy said...

Oh wow. That makes sense as to why he went home. This season has been crazy. I can't wait to see the end. I didn't win the shirt from Kelly's Korner, but as soon as I saw it I bought one!!!!

Miranda said...

you have serious issues. I think we need to admit you in reality tv rehab

Miranda said...

Maybe..... but i dont blog about it!

~Shelly~ said...

u dont blog about anything!

Mandi said...

I think you're totally on track with your predictions...it just all makes sense now!

Kathy said...

I love Reid and I'd love to see him back. :)

Austin and Ashley Evans said...

I am all about Kiptyn! Hes been my favorite from the beginning!
I think Reid is kindof a goober :)
Sweet shorts Ed - eww!

Brandi Burden said...

I was so sad to see Reid go. She just seemed to have so much fun with him. I SOO hope your prediction is true!!!