Sunday, July 5, 2009

HAPPY 4TH!

KEMAH WEEKEND: NIGHT 1
We spent the 4th of July weekend in Kemah/Galveston. We had so much fun! Day 1 we went to the Boardwalk & ate a light lunch at Cadillac's. We FINALLY got a waitress after Heather went in & got one for us :) They were having too much fun eating & drinking in the back to worry about their tables.
Anyways Jeffrey, Heather, Dylan, Emily & I rode the Boardwalk Beast........why? I HAVE NO IDEA. It was pretty lame & we got S O A K E D!!!!!!!! Head to toe..& I was wearing jean capris..so gross! So Jeffrey & I went back to the hotel to change. UGH.
When we got back to the boardwalk we went to eat at the Acquarium. The kids had so much fun watching the fish they could barely eat :) I only got pics from the Acquarium that night..

And on the way to the boardwalk--first step on the hotel elevator & I BUSTED it. HARD. I hurt my big toe- hahaha IM SO GLAD no one had their cameras out for that one :) My name is Grace!


4 comments:

Miranda said...

I'm glad you guys had a good night. Wish I could have seen her at the aquarium for her 1st time. Maybe next trip...

Brandi Burden said...

How fun!!! I am glad yall had a good time! I love that pic of Kinley! Oh and I have been meaning to tell you I love your bangs...too cute!!

Austin and Ashley Evans said...

you are TOO cute! and so skinny!! :)

Laura Marchant said...

Wet jeans are the worse feeling! Shivers just thinking about it, lol