Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Real Play Time!

FINALLY miss k has a playroom! I have been wanting to do it for a long time now~but obviously it was alot of work. We (err Jeffrey) had to take down the guest bed & take everything to the storage building! But we did it & went to Wal~Mart (home sweet home) to get her some cute little curtains, a rug, a chair & some drawers! I still want a couple things to hang up on the walls but I will have to wait on that :)
Kinley LOVES it & we can finally have friends over to play :)


8 comments:

lots of love said...

cute room! well have to stop by in aug =)

Kathy said...

So cute, I love it!!! YOU will love it, too. We have a play room and it's so nice for it to all be in one place instead of all over the house!

Unknown said...

How cute!! And I love her quarterback shot:-)

Miranda said...

cute cute cute. Cant wait to come and play with my girl

Brandi Burden said...

I love it! That will be so nice! I love that quarterback pic. She's so funny!!

Birkes to the 4th Power said...

Cute playroom!! We'll have to come and play soon!!

Ape said...

Awe we need a playroom so bad, but if we had another baby (fingers crossed this is the month) we wont have one because itll have to turn into the babies room!!! We need to have a playdate she is so stinking cute!!!

Unknown said...

ahhh i love it!!! I am shocked its so clean for a play room!! haha its precious, just like her!