Monday, July 13, 2009

Mayborn Museum

We took Kinley to the Mayborn Museum on the Baylor campus yesterday. She had so much fun.. everything was "WOW, LOOK AT THAT"!!! She went wild~which is good since this is where her birthday party will be!
"Mommy can we PLEASE go to the museum, PRETTY PLEASE?"
As always, had to drive the bus!
And we found the "big" piano this time!Shopping for veggies!Checkin out the butterflies.."fly whys"She didn't know what to do with herself
in this room!Hello Dahling~Tea party with Daddy!
HAHA~She found a CHEEEEKIN!!

I promise I haven't been drinking...
Measuring~she wouldn't get off her tip toes!!
Walking on fossils! She liked that!
Meet Kinley Lisa..
ByeBye!!!!!!!!





9 comments:

Miranda said...

I LOVE the 1st picture. I know you probably wont but would you please email it to me.... Looks like she had a really good time. Cant wait till her party!

Kathy said...

Oh, how fun!! They have added some new rooms since the last time we were there. We are going tomorrow so I'm excited!

Delores said...

Priceless!!!

Birkes to the 4th Power said...

I love the picture of her and the chicken :) So cute!! Oh and I love the new page :)

lots of love said...

cute new layout!

*Valerie* said...

Love the page and the post! She has the cutest and funniest faces!

Unknown said...

Those are priceless pictures!! So much fun! And I'm starting so see some Mama Shells coming out. Like the one where she's looking in the mirror.

Unknown said...

Great pictures! I love the chicken one! Cannot wait till her party as the museum looks like a lot of fun!

Mandi said...

Ohh we should so go together sometime since our kiddos all seem to LOVE that place! I read it's one of the best children's museums...