Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Brusha Brusha Brusha!


Kinley had her 1st dentist appointment on Nov 20th.
She was such a big girl & let Dr. Trotter look in her mouth & count all her teeth. And when I say all I mean ALL her teeth..apparently she has an extra tooth! You are suppose to only have 4 teeth on the bottom-front. Well she has 5..and we won't know until we get X-Rays if she actually has 2 roots or if it is just 1 root with a split tooth. It's always something with this little princess!


She likes to brush her own teef!




5 comments:

Wendy said...

Isn't Dr. Trotter great?! We love her!!!

~Shelly~ said...

YES she is! I love that office too, its soo cute! I told Jeffrey I wanted to work there lol!

Mindy said...

Awww, I love tiny toofers! I keep our dental hygenists little baby girl, Bailey Louise, so Kaleigh brushes extra good every day to make Ms. Jenn HAPPY!!!! She has to check every am. It's so nice, takes the .... aw mom, but y out of it ;) And Linz is taking good care of her metal and expander (OUCH!)!!!

Laura Marchant said...

I keep meaning to make my daughter's appointment. I wonder if she has any extra teeth?

Heather said...

Hayden sees Dr. Trotter also! He has had two appt and both were wonderful!