Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Bachelorette

Ok my bachelorette buds, who do you think has the proposal squared away?

Cute, skateboarding, crazy hair Jef?
Or sly, weird dutch-speaking family, indy car driver Arie?
I really liked Sean..a lot! But sadly he just had his looks going for him. I couldn't take any more of this eye squinting.. maybe it was a nervous twitch?
But on top of the eye twitch- I seriously don't think I could date/marry someone who was (or seemed to be anyway) a terrible kisser! Ew.....
Sooo... who is my pick!?
Jef of course :)

Can't wait for Sunday's finale!!!!!!


5 comments:

lots of love said...

i know who wins and i dont even watch it! i swear it's been all over every magazine i've read recently.

~Shelly~ said...

Haha! I wont read any website or magazine..etc! I read the reality steve website twice on spoilers in the past and I was like ugh why did I do that! So I dont read it anymore. :)

Rosie said...

Hey Girl!
There's gonna be some drama-rama big time next week! I like Jeff more for her b/c he's super cool, but you know my fave is Sean. And I never noticed the eye squinting. You know, people w/light eyes have sensitivety to the sun, so maybe that's why?
Either way, I bet Sean is the next bachelor & i won't tell you who I think the winner will be next week. It's a shocker!!
Seriously though, don't read anything b/c you'll totally spoil it for yourself!

~Shelly~ said...

Ive heard that Roberto is the next Bachelor..which is fine too :)

Nicole Rodriguez said...

I love this! Ha! I was not a Sean fan - not my cup of tea! Clearly I like my men tall, dark, and handsome! Haha! I am praying she picks Jef!!! Love him! I liked Arie ok until she met his family - weirdos!!! But Jef has been my choice since the beginning!!!