Monday, July 30, 2012

Ranger Tour/Game

So for our anniversary I surprised Jeffrey with tickets to tour the Ballpark, great seats for the game & the promo for the post game was a Radney Foster concert.. right up our alley! Our anny was long over a month ago (June 4) so we had to wait forever!! ;)
We dropped the kids off at Nana & PaPa's house. Our first night 2 hrs away from Presley.
We didn't exactly tell Kinley where we were going.. I knew she would really want to go so we didn't tell her until afterwards. Hope to take her again before the season ends!
Our tour started at 2pm. It's a good thing we got there when we did bc our 90 yr. old (no lie) guide started at 1:45!
First stop: The Press Box. Talk about an amazing view. I know it's on TV every night.. but that (along with these pictures) really does it zero justice! It was just breath taking!

You can see the tour guide in this shot.. not kidding when I said 90. She knew her stuff tho! Poor thing was sweating so bad in her turtle neck, long sleeve button up & pants!
We stopped at a couple of the suites. .
"She has an eye like DiMaggio!"
This was in the tunnel area where the guys head to the dugout. My man.. Juan Gonzalez (and Pudge of course) was on many o plaques!
The lucky horseshoe. All the players touch it for good luck before every game. We didn't have as much luck. Maybe it's because I touched it?? Ooops
We made it to the dugout! I was like a kid in a candy store! Yes, I realize I am almost 30 years old!
Our guide said they do not allow tours to go back in the locker room anymore :( We were all disappointed but I was just happy we got to go to the dugout.
Media room
Mascot was hungry.. what's going on in the background?! ;)
Go Rangers!
My mom sent me pics of the girls while we were gone. Miss Priss enjoyed her time swimming.. and having banana splits!



2 comments:

Crystal said...

Yall are such a stinkin CUTE lil family!

~Shelly~ said...

Thank u, u are so sweet!!