Thursday, July 12, 2012

Cruisin Mama


We booked another Carnival cruise for next April..I think I am turning into my mother!
This time it's just me & Jeffrey alone for 5 whole nights on the Carnival Triumph.
We can't WAIT to take Kinley on the Magic but don't want to spend that kind of money until I know she is old enough to really enjoy herself...no naps, no tantrums (oh yes) & could do some excursions with us. So hopefully when she's 6 we can get her hooked too!
We'll be sailing to Progresso & Cozumel. We were both worried about going to Mexico but we found this excursion that takes you from the dock to a private island called Passion Island. I don't think any drug cartel will be waiting for us on Passion Island....? :) Anyway we are not ready to wait 9 months but hey, gives me enough time to try to lose some of this much unwanted weight!
Cheers!


2 comments:

lots of love said...

I wish I could enjoy cruises but I think I'd be seasick the whole time =/ Someday I might get brave and do a short one maybe lol Hope yall stay safe in Mexico! Hopefully it'll improve before yall go too.

~Shelly~ said...

Oh its really not bad! I hear mid-ship is the best place for less movement. Last cruise we had 1 night of choppy seas & as long as I could get out on the balcony & hear/see, I was fine. I couldn't do inside rooms where that wouldn't be possible to do. Just DO IT-and not during hurricane season :P