Monday, August 23, 2010

Bittersweet Day!

Kinley started her new "big girl" class at school today. She just moved up from the 2 yr old room to the 3 yr old room. She loves her teachers & had a FAB day today! She seriously can't wait to go back tomorrow :) I just can't believe it has already been a YEAR since she started school. Just doesn't seem right.

These are her pics from her very first day in 2B ~ 8/24/09







First day of 3A~ 8/23/10
(she scratched her face the other day)


She has really grown over the last year! She will be starting Kindergarten before we know it :(



4 comments:

Delores said...

Glad she likes her new class

Ape said...

awe look at how much she has changed!! I told Brett just the other day omg all the people are talking about their kids and school, we will be there before we know it :(

Miranda said...

I can't beliee how much she has changed over the past year. She has turned into a Little/Big girl.=) And not a baby anymore. =(

I am glad she is liking her new class and enjoys going.

Laura Marchant said...

It hurts my heart when I look at old pictures. It is all happening way too fast.