Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Pool Party!!



My parents just got a new backyard! They had a pool put in along with a firepit with lots of room for our growing family to have fun with! Every time Kinley is over there now she expects to just get in her bathing suit & go!
What are we gunna do with her in the off season!?




She's getting very brave now. The first couple of times she was scared to DEATH to let go of us. Connor would just jump in as high as he could but she wasn't having it. Finally she started jumping in and even dunking her face under water. She is really getting the hang of swimming! The puddle jumper really allows her to swim by herself which I have always been scared of. I don't even want to WATCH her if she does take swimming lessons. I know it's for the best but I don't think I could do it!! Maybe that can be a "daddy" thing :)



6 comments:

Shannon said...

IT IS BEAUTIFUL! When can I come over? I know there will be many memories made in that wonderful backyard! WOW!

~Shelly~ said...

You can come over anytime!

Allison said...

That looks so heavenly! I wonder if I can talk my parents into putting in a pool and firepit. How awesome would that be! Of course their's would be full of corn stalks and dust. lol I bet yall are having lots of fun with it!

Miranda said...

I wish I would have thought to take pictures with my own camera when we were there a few weeks ago. OH well maybe next time. I cant wait to see Connon, Kinley, Camryn and Macy all in the pool together. Fun times ahead.
Allison~ Funny thing is, mom said when your dad plowed the other day they noticed a stalk of corn in the pool. LOL

Ape said...

WOW!! that is super duper nice. How fun is that?!?! Yeah ill be over when theyre on vacation bahahaha i mean to take care of the pool of course

lots of love said...

LOL Rylie thinks every time we go to our friends Sean & Marissa's we're gettin in the pool. I feel so bad-they prolly think we just go there to swim. Your parents's pool turned out nice! I'm hoping we'll eventually get a pool, next house tho! lol