Friday, August 13, 2010

Jaedyn Faye Garcia

On July 17 a group of my best girlfriends and I hosted a baby shower for Whitney. She was due 4 days ago! Jaedyn is still getting her beauty rest before the big debut!



Here is her spread. I used a friends camera bc I left mine at home so for some reason the color of the cake is not bright- it was a really cute cake!!


If you couldn't tell- Whitney's colors for the nursery are hot pink, purple & zebra!


Me & our high school friend Heather
Me, Whitney & Candace

Camms & I
Rubbin that belly!

Lots of gifts!
I had to get her this onesie dress when I saw it on Etsy! It turned out really cute!
Cammy got her diaper bag
Cake time!
Whit & her mom
The gang :)



*Hurry up Jaedyn! We have waited long enough & I know your mama is more than ready to see your face!!*


1 comment:

Crystal said...

That cake is AWESOME!!! Where did she get it? Sam has a 16th bday coming up in February and that would be perfect!!! Love all the pics too!