Saturday, August 14, 2010

Last Dance Class


Wednesday night was the last "mommy and me" summer class. I am thankful bc it was wearing me out :) It was not structured like the fall class should be so alot of the kids lost interest pretty quick & by the 6th week it was pure chaos. The teacher is very light spoken so it was hard for her to keep their attention! We'll try out the first week of fall & if she likes it then we will keep it up. If not, we are headed to gymnastics. I'd love to do both but that would be too much on our pocketbook!!


Apryle was snapping pictures during the class!

Kinley & her buddy, Audree (Apryle's daughter). They get along so well!

A little girl talk to see what they can get into next!

The last 5 minutes of the class they are able to do their own "stunt" and walk across the mat on their own. Kinley always puts her ballerina hands up and does her catwalk :) The little girl in the blue is SO cute and she is always curious as to what the older kids are doing ;)
Remember the little girl that got 1st place in the Waco Trib baby contest Kinley was in when she was a baby? That would be her now on the right..








1 comment:

lots of love said...

I know what you mean. I wanna do dance & gymnastics with Rylie because I cant decide which one to do! But we cant do both. I personally wanna do gymnastics with her, but I think Rylie will enjoy dance more at this point. It's just so hard to know how they'll like it. I'm sure Kinley will do fine this Fall, esp after this preview yall did this Summer!