Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Price & Kayleigh's 3rd Birthday Party!

Price & Kayleigh celebrated their 3rd birthdays together this year! They had a cute carnival themed birthday in a barn so it was really festive!
Unfortunately, we were like an hour and a half late bc miss PRISS decided to throw the mother of all fits right when we were trying to get her up and dressed for the party. We ended up putting her in a cold tub of water to calm her bootie down!! Reminded me of 'A League of Their Own'! ANYWAY we made it right before it was gift time and then played outside!

Silly boy!!
Kayleigh opening her gifts..

Kinley & Karlie enjoying their suckers..
Carnival games outside~


She LOVED playing ball with Kristy's grandma :)


Happy Birthday Price & Kayleigh! Thanks for having us & sorry we were late!




1 comment:

lots of love said...

I've been waitin to see these pics! Makes me real sad we're not still doin carnival theme. It all looks so cute!

BTW, I actually had my sound up this time & saw the Only Hope song on your soundtrack-MY FAV! I bought that soundtrack immediately after I saw that movie in theaters when it came out lol