Monday, October 26, 2009

2 Year Well Check

On Friday I took Kinley for her 2 year well check. She got her flu shot & Hep A shot. She cried of course but the shots were mild ones so she did better than usual. She just kept saying "HURTS" this time which I think made it worse for mama! Thank goodness she doesn't get any more shots except the flu until she is 4!
She weighed in at 32 lbs & she is now 3ft tall! A friend of mine said she heard that if you take their height at 2 & double that, that's how tall they will be..uhhhhh 6 FT? YIKES! I guess only time will tell!
Doc also said she is at a 3 year old level development wise. She talks all the time & says sentences very clearly. I think my favorite phrase of hers right now is "what'd you do today, huh?"
She's also counting 1-10 in english & spanish..& sometimes skips to 11 and 14 lol! And she's just about got her ABC's down pat! Our lil smart girl!!
She's growing up way too fast & will be 3 before I know it!




No comments: