Monday, October 19, 2009

Happy Birthday- the party!!!



Well we had Kinley's party on Saturday at the Mayborn Museum! The kids had a blast - I didn't even get to see any of them play throughout the musuem but I hear they loved it :) The cupcakes weren't exactly what I had in mind when I ordered them ..we were 1 tablecloth & 1 boa short but that's ok! I think everything else went smoothly. I'm SO glad everyone came & celebrated with us, we had a wonderful turnout & Kinley enjoyed her big day! We are so blessed to have such great family & friends!

I didn't get pictures of all the kids :( But I tried!

Enjoy the 25 pictures I have uploaded...lol



The lollipops were the kiddos treats to take home. The tags read "Thanks for being so sweet...Love, Kinley"




Miss Ava


Dylan


Miss Abigail


The twinkies..Kaylee & Jenna



The Boyd's

Mark

The big boys played too!


Gary~Me~Karen

Most everyone..

She was clapping & smiling when everyone was singing to her!


Blowing out her candle


She was READY to get into those presents!


"YAY Dora!"


All the helpers...









5 comments:

Laura Marchant said...

Oh I just love it! Everything turned out so cute.

Kathy said...

How fun!!! Looks like it was a great time! LOVE the dress!

Nana said...

Everything was great,you had a good turn out for your 2nd Birthday! You had such a good time!It was a perfect place for the party! All the children had a blast!

Unknown said...

Very cute!! It looks like you guys had a great time!

Nicole Rodriguez said...

We had a blast at the party! Ryan did not want to leave! HA! Thanks so much for inviting us :)