Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Daycare Update

Kinley has really adjusted well to daycare! Since she has been feeling better & gotten over the sicknesses she brought home..she has loved going to school! Every morning when we turn the corner & ACL is in sight she says YAY NEW FWIENDS! I take her to her room to put Elmo in her bag, put her cup up & sign her in..and off to the gym we go! She usually drags me in the door instead of me dragging her in! I feel so much better now & I have left the office alone with all the phone calls checking on her!
Now if the weather would just make up its mind- I can finally dress her accordingly for school! Geez!

2 comments:

Miranda said...

thats cuz hers a BIG GURL now. She's 2 remember

delores said...

I keep going by her room to see her and she is always picked up already.

I knew she would get the hang of it.