Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Birthday Pictures

My friend Kathy took Kinley's birthday pictures a couple weekends ago. She did a GREAT job with the pictures- they don't look as great on here for some reason (go look at her site) but they really did turn out good. It was super hard getting miss priss to smile tho even with balloons!! :/
But I still love them! I wanted Kinley to wear her party dress but it still hasn't come in yet so I had to find something else. My mom & I found this dress & I had to have it! It's very "party-ish" dont you think?


My fav...She's thinking "OK enough with the pictures!"
"Im outta here!"

Her birthday is next week! I still can't believe she's gunna be 2.. seems like yesterday!


12 comments:

Miranda said...

I love all of the pictures and i cant wait to get them printed out. :) Hard to believe that my girl is 2, makes me want to cry.

KellRich said...

She is a DOLL =] And yes, wayyy cute dress!!!!!

Unknown said...

The pictures are too cute! Love the dress. Cannot wait to see you guys next week.

Brandi Burden said...

How cute!! These pics are adorable!! Love em!

delores said...

These are all so good. She looks so grown up.

Unknown said...

Wow! Those are really good! And I love the dress! She definitely looks ready to party:-)

lots of love said...

those are cute pics! i love the dress too! it was actually one we were thinkin of for rylie's party since hers is butterfly theme, so we agree it's very "party-ish" but dont worry we didnt get the same one! hehe

The Pifer's said...

I love her pics!!!! :)

Aunt Kim said...

So cute! I put her invatation on the frig. with last years and what a change. She looks like a little 4 yr old. By the way those are the only 2 pic I have of her. I need one to put in a frame on the bar with Cameron & Connor's

Aunt KIm said...

CAMRYN, I can't even spell.

Ape said...

OMG i can't believe she is going to be 2!!! SHe is so adorable and looks so freaking cute!!

MOM said...

It's hard to believe she's going to be 2!