Friday, October 16, 2009

My Princess Is TWO

To our sweet little baby doll,

You have been the center of our world for 2 YEARS now! It's hard to believe how fast time really flies. We thought we couldn't love you any more than the day you were born, but we love you more & more as each day goes by! You always find a way to make us laugh every day~even tho you are in the terrible two's already :) We are very proud to call you our daughter and we hope you have the best birthday possible!! Love ya sweetie!



3 comments:

Kathy said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KINLEY!!! I hope your day is perfect in every way!!

(I think the sun is finally shining today because it's your special day!)

Miranda said...

Happy Birthday sweet girl. I cant not believe you are 2 years old already. It seems just like yesterday you came into my world and made it such a brighter place. I love you more than you will ever know. I hope you have a wonderful day.

I love you,
Auntie M

Laura Marchant said...

Oh I love the new header! Happy Birthday!