Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Punkin Patch

On Sunday we took Kinley to a small pumpkin patch at a local church. SHE LOVED IT! I think she was in heaven-lol! She loves pumpkins & when she saw them all she screamed so loud!
I wish she would've smiled more for us but that is a hard thing to catch on camera! But I did get a couple before we left..

Whoa- which one do I pick first?
Maybe this one?
I like this one...
But Ill keep lookin
Hey Daddy I like this one the best!
On the way home~she didn't wanna leave!

We brought home 3 or 4 pumpkins & then she "decorated" one last night!



6 comments:

Heather said...

Cute pics...btw that pumpkin patch doesn't look that small!!! We went to Lorea...it was small and picked over!!

Brandi Burden said...

She looks so tall in those pants! Cute outfit as always!! I hate we missed going to a pumpkin patch this year. It looks like yall had a lot of fun!!

The Birkes said...

Ah Kinley is so dang cute! I can't wait to go with yall next year! WHERE is her outfit from??

Delores said...

Very cute pic's. Love the face on the last one.

Kathy said...

SO cute! I love the last pic. That is priceless.

Nana said...

Glad you finally got to take her! I'm sure she had a ball! I like the picture of the two of you!