Friday, October 2, 2009

Introducing Skye Gracyn Birkes

My best bud Jessika had her sweet little princess yesterday at 3pm. Skye was 6 lbs. 11 oz. & 20in. long! She is just precious & Auntie Shells thinks she looks like her mommy :o)

David & Jess~proud parents!

Mammie & Papa
Sweet feet!

They had to take baby Skye to the nursery bc she wasn't crying when she came out. She is doing fine now..she's the one on top--or on the left, however you want to look at it..

I love this picture, the grandparents keeping close watch on their newest grandbaby!


CONGRATS Jessika & David! I can't wait to watch Kinley & Skye grow up together!


Love,
AUNTIE

4 comments:

Delores said...

That's one sweet baby!

MOM said...

I'm so glad I got to see her today! She is really pretty!

Ape said...

she is so precious and im sooooo happy for jess!! She is going to be an awesome momma!!

Unknown said...

Skye is just precious!! Babies are just a blessing from God:-)