Friday, November 11, 2011

26 weeks


Here is my monthly survey I promised to all of u that even read this lol! And sorry, no pic!


1. How far along: 26 weeks

2. Weight gain: 12lbs @ 25 weeks

3. Movement: TONS- she's a mover & a shaker! Last appt I had she kicked the doppler off my belly~the doc laughed at her ;)

4. Food cravings: None really.. if I think of something good then I really want it but that's not too much different from my normal self lol

5. Emotions: Times are pretty stressful right now with building our house, not in our usual routine, hormones & just being uncomfortable!

6. What I miss: Bending down!

7. Sleep: Ugh.. most nights I'm tossing & turning all night long which hurts the belly. Or I will sleep all night till about 4 and then I'm in & out of sleep until my alarm goes off.

8. Labor signs: I've been having a load of braxtons. Doc said if I have more than 4 in 1 hour that last a minute long to let her know.. most of the time they are only 10-30 seconds long with few that are a minute. I'll just update her when I got back on the 1st (which is also glucose testing time).

9. Best moment of the week/month: Last week Jeffrey & I were laying on the couch watching a movie while Presley was playing soccer. Jeffrey could really feel her kicking & he started talking to her & she would kick back at him ;) It was really cute. Another day a couple weeks ago Kinley was laying in bed with me & she was feeling her kick as well. So sweet :)

10. Gender: Hoping it's still a girl lol! We go for the 3d ultrasound next weekend so they will tell us again the gender :) But for now it's still my Presley Kate!!



1 comment:

Ape said...

I can't wait to see miss P!!!