Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Presley in 3D!


After breakfast with Santa we headed down to Killeen to have our 3d/4d ultrasound done of Presley. The tech doing it was so nice & really took her time. In fact we paid for a 15 min session & got 21 minutes of DVD ;) She looks like her sister but a little more like me this time around. She is a good mix of me & Jeffrey where as Kinley was ALL daddy! I tried to pick the best ones out of about 65 pictures...

Her mouth is open in this one...




At the end she opened her eyes for us but she didn't get a good shot of it. And her legs were crossed like a little lady- no shot of that either but it sure was cute ;)


And this is her big sister when we had hers done! I think they look alike but only time will tell! (not sure why this keeps coming up as a link.. can't fix it!!!)


3 comments:

Nicole Rodriguez said...

Kinley still looks just like that! It's amazing! And Presley is gonna be a pretty girl just like her Big Sissy!

Ape said...

I think your girlies will look a like!! Mine are TOTAL opposites lol I can't wait to meet her!!

Nana said...

Once again it was was exciting to get to see the first pics of Presley! As far as I could tell, she looks like both of you! Kinley looked just like Jeffrey, but she seems to have both of your features! We shall soon see!! It really makes everything "real" when you see her!!