Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Happy Birthday Jeffrey!

Today is Jeffrey's 29th birthday!! I seriously can't believe we will be 30 so soon! OMG!
We had a fun little celebration for him on Sunday night. We took him to our storage building where both of his presents (from me/kinley & his parents) were hiding! They were too big to wrap so they had to hide somewhere :) And then we headed over to Ninfa's for some yummy dinner. Hard to believe we have spent the last 13 of his 29 birthdays together :) I hope we have many more ahead to celebrate & I can't wait for Presley to be able to celebrate his big 3-0!!

Kinley & Daddy- she was SO EXCITED for him to open his presents ;) She kept a very good secret for 2 days!

Surprise!!
Kinley & I got him this gun cabinet he's been wanting.
And his parents got him the bar he wanted for our media room when we move in. Who wants to come party w/ us ;)

Happy 29th Birthday, Jeffrey! We hope your day is perfect! You are such a great husband & do so much for Kinley & I. I am such a lucky girl :) I love you!



2 comments:

Crystal said...

Aw, y'all are such a cute couple!!! Hapy bday hubby!!

Ape said...

awe! I just love yall! YEAH for K keeping a secret too!