Friday, November 4, 2011

House Update

The brick & stone was delivered last week & I believe they started bricking on Friday the 28th. The brick seems a little lighter than I thought it would be, but I'm still fine with it- I think it will look great when it's all done. I'm also hoping the stone is right- looks pretty white compared to the house we got it from ;) But I will let them do their job & prove me wrong! We got the cabinets picked out so when those are ready we will have to pick out the color stain we want for them. Shouldn't be too hard for me!
Things are moving along- cross your fingers that it is DONE by December so I can get Presley's things ready to go! Im SO ready to get her room done NOW!

Here are some pics we snapped of the beginning stages of bricking..

I just can't wait to move in & make it our HOME. I see so many holidays, birthdays & just happy times with my little family here. This is gunna be where our kiddos grow up & make neighborhood friends & trick or treat on Halloween & wake up every Christmas morning! I can't wait! Nothing can be more joyful than that :)


No comments: