Thursday, November 10, 2011

4 year well check

Jeffrey & I took Kinley to the doc yesterday for her 4 year well check. She got a great report & also had to have 5 shots :( I thought about splitting them up since I had to add the flu shot on top of everything but Jeffrey thought we should just get it all over with & not make her go thru it twice. And the doc said it would be much harder to get her to come back a 2nd time. SO 5 shots she got :( She did good tho, cried but I think it really scared her more than anything. My poor baby!! I really don't want to do all of this over again with Presley- so sad!

Kinley before school~smiling & has no idea what is in store later!
At the doc~still smiling!
And afterwards~ice cream makes anyone smile!

She is 44lbs and 44 inches tall! Easy enough to remember! She's got 20/20 vision & is right on track with her development & learning. Yay for no more shots till she's 12!


No comments: