Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Back Pack Back Pack!

I finally got Kinley her backpack all ready for school :)
I saw this one on walmart.com but when I went to get it~of course they didn't have it. So I had to get my sister to get it from her WalMart in Houston (yes I am that picky) & my friend Kristy embroidered it for me! She did a great job, Kinley & I both love it!


I also had her put Kinley's name on her nap mat. We put it on the blanket bc I didn't think you could see it on the front bc it is zebra print. Kinley said "SO CUTE!" Oh that girl!!




6 comments:

Mindy said...

Cutie patooty ;)~

Brandi Burden said...

How cute! I LOVE the back pack!! =)

MOM said...

They both look cute! Kristy did a good job!

Kristy said...

Glad you liked them! Hope she's well enough to use them soon!

lots of love said...

I've seen that backpack on a little girl! It's cute! Now she just needs to get well so she can strut her new stuff at school!

Unknown said...

That is so cute!! Love the pink and purple:-)