Thursday, September 24, 2009

Meet Mamaw

My Mamaw was given this bear when she was in the hospital years ago. My mom has had it for the last 8 or 9 years (since my mamaw passed) but Kinley just discovered it a few days ago! Nana let her have it bc she HAD to have it :) So we named her Mamaw & Kinley is really attached to it. Whenever she says "where's my mamaw" it makes me think of the greatest grandma there ever was ;o)

She's giving her sugars here, but it looks more like a bite to me, lol!



3 comments:

Miranda said...

That makes me cry :*( I miss her so much. I am glad Kinley has a little piece of Mamaw. I just wish they both could have met her they would love her to pieces.As she would them

Delores said...

That is so sweet!

MOM said...

Yeah, I thought I would always just keep it as a keepsake, but when Kinley finally saw it--well what could I say. There's no one else who would love it more! It's so sweet to hear her call it "Mamaw." If she only knew.