Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Jessika's Baby Shower

On Saturday~after Price's party~ I helped host Jessika's baby shower. She had a really good turn out & got lots of great gifts!
Miss Skye Gracyn will be here before we know it (Oct 8) & she will definatley be one spoiled little princess!
I left my camera at home so I had to have Ashlee email me some to use :(
Thanks Ashlee!!


Her spread


One of our student workers here at work made these WONDERFUL cupcakes for me to bring to the shower. I just got the toppers off of Etsy.com
Jess & Ashlee

One of the outfits I got her & bow

Can't wait to meet you little Skye!
*Oh~the girl who made the cupcakes would love to make more for anyone who might be interested! They are made from scratch & tasted quite delicious :)





4 comments:

lots of love said...

those cupcakes were the best!!

shelly, you need to put your pic on here too! you looked great!

i love that boppy cover you got her too with skye's namme on it-such a cute idea!

Brandi Burden said...

The shower was great!! You girls did a really good job of putting it all together and Skye got lots of goodies!! Also Jess is one hot momma!! he-he =)

Unknown said...

Aw! I'm glad everything went well! Looks like you guys did a great job!

Amanda Warden said...

i AM PRETTY iNTERESTED iN HAViNG CUPCAKES FOR ABBY*S FiRST BDAY! LET ME KNOW HOW TO GET A HOLD OF THE GiRL WHO MADE THE CUPCAKES =-) GLAD PAUL iS BETTER NOW!