Wednesday, December 16, 2009

2009

My friend Tiffany did a post about their life this past year & I just thought it was a pretty cool idea. So Tiff- thanks for giving me the idea :)


January 09~ we had a benefit at the Hog Creek Ice House for Big Dwayne Densman. He has been best friends with my in laws since they were in high school. He was diagnosed with Non-Hodgkin lymphoma.

(eish, so glad I managed to lose a little weight!!)

During the benefit I also won a guitar signed by...none other than Dierks Bentley! As well as a few others! I had Dwayne sign it too. I will always keep it :)

February 09~ Kinley had a great Valentine's Day!

March/April 09~ We went skiing with my sis & brother- in- law in Breckenridge.

May 09~ A great Mother's Day!

June 09~ We saw King George & Reba at the grand opening of the Cowboys Stadium

Also had a Bailey reunion (my mom's side) & so glad we did!

July 09~ Kinley's first time at the beach :)

August 09~ Kinley started daycare
September 09~ Kinley was sick alot from daycare so we don't really have many pics! But this was the month that my stepdad had his accident & was in ICU for about a week. September was not a good month :/

October 09~ Kinley turned 2!!

November 09~ Jeffrey turned 27

December 09~ It snowed!!

So~what major things happened during 09 in your life?!

10 comments:

Becca - www.thatstoocute.net said...

What a cute idea. Maybe I should do a recap on my blog toohj! Mind if I steal your idea?? he he

~Shelly~ said...

nope! i stole it too! lol!

Miranda said...

cute idea.... to bad i did it 1st last year. and I am working on that post already for this year. Just waiting to post it... Probably after christmas!

lots of love said...

I'm workin on one of these recaps too for new yrs. Kellys Korner does one every yr too. Looks like other than Sep yall had a good yr!

~Shelly~ said...

I prob did one last year too- but since I dont have my old blog I couldnt tell ya!

Laura Marchant said...

Oh I like this idea!

Laura Marchant said...

Ok normally music on blogs scares the crap out of me but a Griswold Christmas is just fine and dandy with me!

The Pifer's said...

Love it and no problem, I saw someone last year do something similar and thought it was a good way to recap the year! :)

Patrick said...

I didn't know that you are a skier. Let us know next time you are in Colorado

Cara said...

I love this idea!