Thursday, December 31, 2009

Christmas morning part 1

Christmas morning finally arrived! Santa came & left Kinley some cool gifts! She had a blast opening everything & she even ate the rest of Santa's cookies that he left! I don't know where we are going to put everything!


Running to see what all Santa left her...

She liked her Dora chair!
Loves the Elmo slippers

Peekin in her stocking
Ha Santa left her these punch balloons in her stocking, I was filling it up
but it put more air in my cheeks than I put in the balloon!
I got Jeffro this t-shirt that says 'Big Game Season'


We had a very good Christmas morning & Kinley is still talking about it!
Up next: Christmas morning @ Aunt Weezers

2 comments:

Shannon said...

Hi Shelly! Sorry I have yet to comment from when you posted on my facebook. It was SO great to see you as well! I wish Kinley would have been with you so I could have met the precious little girl I see in all the pictures. Hope you guys had the best Christmas!
Love, SB

Laura Marchant said...

So cute! Love the slippers!