Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Gaylord

We ended up going to the Gaylord anyway!
Kinley stayed with Nana.. & Jeffrey & I headed up there Tuesday afternoon. We hated to leave Kinley since the whole reason we booked it was for her. But we didn't feel like wasting the money since it was already too late to cancel.
We didn't go to the ICE thing tho, we said we weren't going to do it without her!
After we checked in we went over to the Grapevine Mills Mall ~shopped a little & ate dinner at the Rainforest Cafe. Then we took a stroll down Main Street- but we left the camera :(
It was sooo cute & I can't wait for Kinley to see it next year!
We went back to the hotel & walked around for a while & took some pics. .

And I seriously need to STOP wearing this shirt now! I think every time I take a picture I am wearing this shirt! I was actually wearing something different the entire day & changed when we came back to the hotel from eating & walking around Main St bc I was uncomfortable! lol wrong choice!



2 comments:

Patrick said...

There is nothing wrong with wearing the same shirt. I have two casual sweaters. I either wear the blue or the beige on all pictures :-)

Cara said...

Looks like alot of fun!