Monday, December 7, 2009

Baby Hayes



Kristy, one of my good friends whom I have known for about 15 years , is having to go through a very tough time right now. Her sweet lil boy Hayes who is almost 4 weeks old was hospitalized with RSV. He is now being sent to Cooks Childrens Hospital in Ft. Worth because a little bit of his lung has collapsed & he took a turn for the worse last night. Please help us in sending up more prayers to the Big Man. The Boyd family has been through so much these past couple of weeks.
For more details on Hayes~go to her blog by clicking here.



3 comments:

Kathy said...

How scary!! Will definitely lift them up in prayer!

lots of love said...

Aww man. I hope Hayes gets better soon! Hospital is no fun, esp for the little ones, esp during the holiday season! I left a comment on Kristys blog as well.

Nicole Rodriguez said...

Scary! I know what it's like having a new baby - I will be praying for him!