Saturday, December 12, 2009

Lake Belton Lights!



Last night we took Kinley to see THE Christmas lights in Belton. For those who don't know~it's a huge area of land along the lake that is lit up every year with really cute things. We drove through it at about 5mph & Kinley even drove us 1/2 the way! She had a ball..but I think we created a monster getting her out of her carseat!! Uh oh!
She was pooped by the time we got home- fell asleep on the ride ho
me & then I had to just put her to bed in her clothes~lol! She has been talking about it all day today!





2 comments:

Mindy said...

Oh my goodness! We've been there with Crazy Pat and her husband Dean! Ask ur mom anout my mama's friend Pat! She is CRAZY! We had a ball and We're GROWN! Ya'll should come up and go to INTERLOCKIN...it's a ritzy neighborhood that really does it up. Google it.

Miranda said...

GLAD YOU GUYS HAD A GOOD TIME. i TOLD JEFF I WAS JEALOUS THAT WE WERE NOT THERE TO GO WITH YALL.