Wednesday, December 9, 2009

HoHoHo!!!

Santa turned out to be a success!! She was standing in line screaming out his name for him to look at her, it was too cute! She couldn't stand waiting in line to see him.
She sat in his lap & told him that she wanted a dollhouse (w/ mommy's help bc that's one thing she's getting- lol)!
She didn't actually SMILE well, she had a lil smurk goin on but we got the best one we could get.
Jessika, David & Skye also joined us! We got the girls pictures together with Santa too! I'll have to post that one later bc our scanner is not all hooked up yet!
But overall it was a great night with Santa!

**Please excuse the horrible quality of pictures- we only had my camera phone :( **

Waiting her turn- yelling at Santa!

Pretty Skye all dressed up!

8 comments:

Delores said...

both beautiful girls!

Unknown said...

How precious! I love Kinley's hair!!! And of course the dress is adorable! Skye is precious too!

Miranda said...

the picture you emailed me was too cute. she is getting to be a big girl.

lots of love said...

Aw! I hope Rylie's come out good & she doesnt scream last like year!
Did you get the Dora dollhouse?

~Shelly~ said...

No I just got a Little People dollhouse. Its not big or anything since shes got so much big stuff in her playroom!

Birkes to the 4th Power said...

They looked SO cute (as always). I'm glad they did a good job!! Post the pics ASAP :)

lots of love said...

Oh yeah that was on Rylie's bday list but she never got it. I just saw the Dora one & thought of Kinley! hehe

Ape said...

We got audree a little people's dollhouse too for cmas! OOOPS I mean Santa did haha Its pink and I think its called my first dollhouse! Kinners looks just like Jeff, but hey I feel you on that one, Audree is dead on Brett. The girls looked so cute, can't wait to see the real pics