Thursday, June 4, 2009

4 wonderful years!

This time 4 years ago I was about to marry my best friend in the whole world. It was a perfect day & I still remember it like it was yesterday. I was so excited & I wasnt even nervous until those doors opened for me to walk down the isle!
Anyways I wanted to tell my sweet hubs thank you for putting up with me for the past 4 yrs...past 10 yrs really! I love you more & more EVERY day & I am so thankful that you gave me Kinley. You are both the center of my world & I can't wait to see what the future has in store for us 3.
This is the 1st time in our 4 years that we haven't gone somewhere for our anniversary! Well we ARE going to see George but the 1st year we were in Jamaica for my sisters wedding, 2nd year we went up to Grapevine for the weekend & the 3rd year was spent in Vegas (& if I had my old blog I could link you to those pics BUT I CANT..GRRR)
Here are some pictures from our wedding..I look at them all the time still~so sorry for uploading them all, hehe!!




*And thank you Zack & Jim for NOT announcing our anniversary on the radio this morning, I didn't tell you to for no reason.......!! :)


10 comments:

Laura Marchant said...

So cute! Happy Anniversary!

Seriously, google still hasn't gotten back to you? I am so freaked out now that my blog will be deleted.

Unknown said...

Awww I love it! You were such a beautiful bride! BTW-I finally got my album. I need to bring it up here!

Ape said...

i must say that dress is so pretty hahah glad we liked the same dress :o) Congrats on yalls anniversary! Make sure you take lots of pics Sat!!!

Miranda said...

Hope you have a great day! Happy Anniversary.
(I couldnt think of 2 better people to share my anniversary "week" with) Love ya

Amanda Warden said...

WOW... i WAS JUST TELLiN RiCK THE OTHER NiGHT THE STORY OF YOU AND JEFFREY AND HOW SWEET iT WAS... i STiLL REMEMBER THAT NiGHT HE "ASKED YOU OUT" i CAN STiLL REMEMBER SPENDiNG ALL THAT TiME iN YOUR ROOM THAT NiGHT W/ YOU TRYiN ON A HUNDRED DiFFERENT TOPS LOL WOW... WELL HAPPY ANNiVERSARY YA*LL!!! =-) MUCH LOVE

Ashley said...

Happy Anniversary!!!!!

The Pifer's said...

Happy Anniversary Sweetie!!!!! Hope you have an amazing weekend!!! :)

Brandi Burden said...

How cute!! I love the pics and your sweet post! Yall have a Happy Annie!

Birkes to the 4th Power said...

Happy anniversary!!!!

Nicole Rodriguez said...

Happy #4! Here's to many more to come!