Monday, June 1, 2009

GONE

For some reason GOOGLE decided to delete my account so my blog was wiped clean. I can't go back & recover ANYTHING. Yes I still have my pictures saved on my computer, but I can't get my stories that went with them for memories. I was planning on printing out my blog into a book when Kinley turned 2 but I can't now. 
I wasn't even going to start another one bc I am so mad but I know how much it meant to me & how I love keeping up w/ others on it as well. So this is my new URL & hopefully GOOGLE won't decide to shut this one down too. 
Thanks to everyone who kept up w/ us for the 2 years I had my other blog!

*I am slowly updating our friends links so bare w/ me & dont get upset if ur name hasn't been added yet!

5 comments:

Ape said...

mine did that a while back remember? I dont know why it happened.... Im sorry it deleted it :o(

Miranda said...

Sorry about your blog. I swear I could get on it yesterday.

lots of love said...

that really is awful that happened. i'm so sorry! i'm glad you decided to start a new one! maybe you could sue google?

Nicole Rodriguez said...

I thought I was going crazy yesterday when I kept trying to get on and it said it wasn't found - GEEZ! I can't believe that happened - there has to be some sort of explanation - have you contacted google? There has to be something they can do - nothing is ever really gone from computer world!

Laura Marchant said...

I can't believe that! Is there a way to back up posts so if it does happen we can have a record. This scares me!!