Monday, June 29, 2009

Kaylee & Jenna's 1st Party

After visiting Camryn we headed over to Cammy's house for the twins birthday party! They turned 1 in March but their Grammy passed away (Alana) so the party was postponed for a while. The party wasn't the same without her there & she was really missed.
We had a great time & I think Kinley did too! She loved all the kids & even made a boyfriend!
Kaylee loved her cake, but Jenna wouldn't have it!
I can't believe they are already walking & getting so big! Seems like yesterday they were born. Happy belated birthday girls! We love you!

The girls in their cute little dresses

Kinley & her boyfriend Mason
The cakes!


Kaylee enjoying her cake!


Jenna..not so much!

"It's my party & I'll cry if I want to!"

Mandy & Ainsley


Camms & her brother Jason


We released balloons in honor of Cammy's mom..sent a little happiness to her since she couldn't be there to send happiness to the girls.

Tim (Cammy's stepdad) & Kaylee (?)


We love ya Alana!




5 comments:

Unknown said...

Looks like it was a good party. And that was a really neat idea to release ballons.

MOM said...

I know the girls had a nice party, just wished Alana could have been there with them. It's so sad.

lots of love said...

Cammie's girls look just like her!!

The Pifer's said...

I think thats so sweet that ya'll released balloons! Her girls are so adorable!

Ape said...

my goodness i can't believe they are that nig already!!! Looks like yall ha da good time, and those balloons were an awesome idea!!!