Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Time is flying

Kinley turned 20 months old at 3:08 this morning! She has grown so much even since her 1st birthday. I can't believe she will be 2 in just 4 months. She is a big talker, always has been & I'm afraid always will be :) I think that's the only thing she gets from her mama-talking & her chunky legs!! Anyways...she is not a baby anymore for sure. She is our little toddler who is oh so independent!!

We love you Kinners, thank you for being our little princess!!



6 comments:

Miranda said...

this is still one of my favorite pictures of here. Happy 20 month Birthday Kin'ye Ney Obiler. Auntie M loves you very much, but could you just stop growing already,

lots of love said...

that is my fav pic of her too! my this year is sure flying a lot faster than last! it seemed forever till they would turn 1 & now our girls will be 2 like tomorrow!

Nana said...

Yep, that's Nana's baby doll growing up too fast!

PaPa said...

She may be growing up but she will always be PaPa's Girl!!!

Delores said...

and....Gi and Paw Paw's little angel!

The Pifer's said...

AWE, happy 20 month Kinley!!!!!