Monday, June 15, 2009

Splish Splash..


After our family reunion we headed out to my mom's house for the rest of the day/night. My Aunt Cindy & Uncle Greg came out with Delaney & Daniel..Auntie M & Uncle Jeff ..my cousin Mindy also came with her 2 girls & her mama who we haven't seen in a long time. Everyone had a great time visiting & catching up. I didn't get any pictures of everyone - just pics of the kids playing outside in Kinley's new splash pool! Delaney took a little while to get used to the water but she finally got right in & LOVED it! Kinley let her borrow her swimsuit & it lookes super cute on her!

The water is COLD Daddy!

COLD!!
Showin Mama her teeth!
Ridin on the shark!
I'm gunna GET YOU!
Little Sweeties



8 comments:

Laura Marchant said...

So cute! I love that glasses pic.

Anonymous said...

How cute!! I LOVE the one of her sticking her tongue out!!


Valerie

Ashley said...

haha...her facial expressions are priceless! I love it :)

Brandi Burden said...

How CUTE!!! I like the shades! It looks like she had so much fun! She was all smiles! I love that summer time song you have on here. ;)

Ape said...

how ADORABLE!!! We almost bought that pool for aud this weekend! I love Kinners faces!!

Birkes to the 4th Power said...

I love the pic of her with her tongue out!! SO CUTE!!!

The Pifer's said...

haha, those pictures are so cute!!!! I love the one of her tounge out!

The Birkes said...

HOW CUTE! Miss personality! =) SHES SOOOOOOOO CUTTTE