Monday, June 8, 2009

King George & Queen Reba (complete picture overload)

There's just no way I can upload all of my pictures, I would be here all day! The stadium was gorgeous (even tho its probably not as pretty as Lucas Oil Stadium of course) & the big screen was well...BIG!!! Thanks to that there was no bad seat in the house! We got there & I went to find my cousin who was in the nosebleed section..I wouldn't recommend sitting there if you are afraid of heights..wowza! Then we went on a quest to find Cammy & Leon! After finding them we were EXHAUSTED & they were on our same side! It was my intention to go in search for Jamie & Jeremy but they were on the complete opposite side & I knew I wouldnt make it that far! Kristy & Lee were sitting directly below us & we got to say hi before the show!
We also had a fun group sitting behind us from Arkansas that we had a blast with!

Leanna Womack kicked off the show. She sounded alright but I wasn't really that impressed. Blake Shelton was after her & he did a great job! At first I didn't care if I saw him or not but Im really glad I did!! Queen Reba came on after him & boy did she ever put on a show! She came back on for her encore in a bright sparkly red dress to sing FANCY!!!!! I was so excited bc that was all I wanted to hear!
King George came on last of course & I just about fainted when he came on. Ive been waiting my whole LIFE to see the King & I FINALLY got to!! He was amazing & every penny spent to see him was well worth it!



The new Cowboys Stadium

The stadium slowly filling up

LeAnne Womack filled in for Julliane Hough

Blake Shelton!

The queen herself!
There was no way she was leaving w/o singing FANCY!!

THE MAN OF THE HOUR!!!!!!
King George...
Amarillo by mornin

The good ol days

Does Ft Worth ever cross your mind?

George made us chant "Jerry open the roof!"

He's leaving us after his encore :*(



3 comments:

The Jarvis Family said...

I am sooooooooooooo jelious!!!! Hope ya'll had a great time

Birkes to the 4th Power said...

I don't care what anyone says....he's still sexy :) Looks like y'all had a great time!!!

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad you got to see him! Isn't he wonderful?? I haven't seen him since I took Amy about 12 years ago!! I'm glad you had fun!!

Valerie