Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Happy Father's Day

I know I'm way behind on the Father's Day post but better late than never right?! I think Jeffrey & both the PaPa/PawPaw's had a good day! We started the day out by sleeping in late (thank you Kinley)!! After we got ready we headed over to my moms house for lunch. She cooked some yummy fiesta chicken casserole & my favorite-SQUASH & all the fixins. We hung out there for a while & then headed over to PawPaw & Gi's for some swim time & burgers! I haven't gotten any of their pictures of that yet but as soon as I do I will update this post. I hope the grandpa's had a good day!

Chillin, watchin Barney!
Helping Daddy open his presents!
"SHOES"
Kinley picked out this shirt all on her own ;-)

Hangin out @ PaPa & Nana's
PaPa & Kinners
Helping PaPa open his gifts
Gi teaching Kinley how to play ball!

Jeffrey~you are the BEST daddy & husband a girl could ask for. You have always been there for the both of us. Kinley loves you SOOOOO much & she is definatley a daddy's girl! I can't wait to see what our future holds bc I know you will make it the best it can be. We love you ;-)




5 comments:

Miranda said...

Happy Fathers Day!
I really wish you could click on your pictures to make them bigger!!! could you work on that

~Shelly~ said...

i dont know how!

Laura Marchant said...

That shirt is too cute and funny all at the same time.

Ashley said...

Ya'll are so cute!!

The Pifer's said...

You have an adorable little family! I love the pics and glad Fathers Day was a good one! :)