Monday, June 29, 2009

Visiting Camryn & Connor


Saturday we went up with my Sis, Nana & Papa to see Camryn again! We just can't get enough of her! Jeffrey & I only got to stay for about 2 hrs before we had to leave & she slept most of the time! She is such a good baby. I love seeing Kinley & Connor together now bc they play so well together. Here are a few pics of the day!

Kinley was obviously ready for a nap!
Me & the princess
Kinley checkin her out for the 1st time. I think my daughter has a foot fetish. She DEF didn't get that from me!!
So sweet~Kisses for Camryn!
Kinley playing with Connor



6 comments:

Laura Marchant said...

Oh I felt my ovaries twitch!

Unknown said...

How sweet!!! Camryn is so precious and I just love the ones where Kinley is investigating:-)

Ashley said...

OMG...I miss my girls being that small!!! She is so beautiful.

PaPa said...

My grand-kids just make me smile!!

Ape said...

awe kinners needs a brother or sister mommy!!! I'm working on Brett but haven't broke through yet!! haha We need to get prego together

Miranda said...

That was alot of fun. I cant wait till Jamie is home at the end of July and we can get all 3 of them together again.