Thursday, June 18, 2009

LOOK WHO'S HERE!


Miss Camryn made her grand entrance at 7:52 this morning! She is 7lbs 15oz & 20 in long! She looks JUST like her brother!! She is the cutest lil thing ever- & I'm not just saying that bc she's ours! She is just so precious! I can't wait until I see her again.
We drove up to dallas this morning & got there about 9:30. Jamie was still in recovery & they actually let us back there to see her & Camryn (oh & you too Jeremy, hehe)-- I know Prov wont let ANYONE back in recovery so I thought that was pretty cool. Jamie is OBVIOUSLY looking great & she seemed to be feeling pretty well! I'm sure she was hurting or will be tomorrow, but she was doing great! MUCH better than I did!

Welcome to our world Camryn, we can't wait to watch you grow!

On the way to the room!
Connor about to meet his lil sis...his world is about to be FLIPPED!
Cutest lil family!
Checkin her out still!
Me & the princess
Nana & her 3rd grandbaby
Connor eating his mama's lunch!
The hat we got the princess! SO CUTE
Watch out world!
So sweet
ByeBye Camryn
Sweet Dreams!



9 comments:

Miranda said...

awww i love her. And i hate that I could not be there with everyone today. I cant wait till next weekend.

Such a cutie pie

Delores said...

Camryn is precious! And Jamie looks great! She's a real trooper.

Congrats to Jamie and Jeremy and Conner.

Laura Marchant said...

Oh congrats!!!

What is with the bow hat? They didn't have those when BG was born...too cute!

Ashley said...

Awww...she is beautiful!! I love the bow hat!! Seeing pics like this brings back memories.

lots of love said...

so cute! what a sweet lil girl & big brother looks so cute checkin her out!

man i WISH prov wouldnt let anybody back in recovery but they let anyone back in our room who wanted to come back & i woke up & other people were holding rylie after she was born! i was so mad! i didnt even have a chance to get myself together yet! you were lucky if they kept people out for you! maybe i'll do home birth next time? lol

The Jarvis Family said...

she is too cute! Congrats
and look at you skinny minny, you look great

Ape said...

she is SOOOO adorable!!! Ahhhh Shells I need another baby, esp after seeing her! hahaha i love that bow hat!

PaPa said...

Camryn is so cute and I'm so proud of her!!!! I'm the luckiest PaPa in the world with the three most, beautiful, healthy, and happiest grand-kids ever. I'm one proud PaPa!!!

Unknown said...

Do I looked drugged in the recovery room or what! Cute pictures of Camryn! I love the ones of you with Camryn and Phyllis with Camryn.