Monday, June 8, 2009

Ft. Worth Zoo

While Jeffrey & I were car buying & going to see GEORGE on saturday~my parents took Kinley & Connor to the Ft. Worth Zoo. They had so much fun & afterwards they checked into the hotel & then met my aunt & uncle for dinner. My cousin Kim (along with Jamie & Jeremy) was also at George so my aunt & uncle had her son Caiden as well! They all had a good time together & Im glad Kinley got to see her cousins this weekend! Thanks Nana & PaPa for keeping Kinley & Connor, you are brave souls :) Hehehe!
George pics to come tonight!

Nana spraying then with water! Kinley was asleep before getting out of the parking lot!Connor was about to join her!
The cutest thing ever..

Contemplating their escape...


6 comments:

PaPa said...

They had the best time as did PaPa and Nana. They got along so well and really do love each other as the pics show. Their laughs, smiles, and expressions made it all worthwhile. It was a good weekend for PaPa and Nana too. We loved every minute of it. They were no trouble at all and I hated to see the trip come to an end. Connor and Kinley may not ever remember the trip but PaPa and Nana will remember it always. Love PaPa

Miranda said...

I love the pictures. As bad as I really wanted to keep her this weekend, im sure she probably had a much better time at the ZOO. However she needs to come and let her auntie M take her to the Houston Zoo!

Unknown said...

Awww! How sweet! I love those. That 2nd to last picture is priceless!!

lots of love said...

i love those pics of them in the double seat stroller thingy! they're so cute! i saw those zebra shorts kinley's wearin at carters & they had kinleys name all over them! lol

Teatle said...

Yes it WAS FUN! They were so cute together and had the best time! We enjoyed the whole weekend with them! EVEN IF I DIDN'T GET TO SEE GEORGE!!!!

Nana said...

Otherwise known as Nana!!