Friday, April 1, 2011

30 day challenge

I am participating in a 30-day challenge of blogging! It is similar to the NaBloPoMo but this actually has outlined subjects for each day :)
So..day 1 is introducing myself with 15 facts along with a recent picture. I know you all know me but it's the rules!!

This is a recent picture of the hubs and my baby girl. They are my ENTIRE world & I would be completely lost without them. True meaning of happiness..


Introduction~15 facts:

1. I had Kinley on Boss's Day.. and that's exactly what she is!

2. Jeffrey & I got married on June 4..while my parent's anniversary is June 5 & my sister's is June 3 ~and no we did not plan that :)

3. My favorite dessert is Buttermilk Pie..with Key Lime Pie coming in at a very close 2nd!

4. I love Halloween~it is my favorite HOLIDAY (yes, I think it should be a National Holiday!!)

5. I cannot tan- it takes me a good 4 months to be remotely tan.. by that time, summer is over. I don't hold a spray tan either!

6. I have migraines with aura. Remember what happened to Serene Branson on live TV? That is just one of the side effects of the aura. It also comes along with numbness in the face and arms/legs, blurry vision.. I shouldn't say blurry- its more of a "I can only see 3 of my 5 fingers" type thing. After that the actual migraine comes and it usually lasts 12 hrs.. with a very sore head the next day.

7. I love country music with a passion. I love Dierks Bentley & Miranda Lambert...as well as all of the old singers such as Gary Stewart & Vern Gosdin. I have met Dierks 2 times..the 2nd I was 7 months prego & he put his hand on my belly for the pic! And I met Miranda years before she was on the scene.

8. Jeffrey & I love to travel. We really can't wait for Kinley to be old enough to actually enjoy going places with us. She is in a weird stage right now & just does not have fun when we take her places unless there are other kids involved. The child hated Sea World...

9. I LOVE all things blingy!! I could spend my entire paycheck on costume jewelry! But I choose to spend it on Kinley's clothes instead LOL!

10. Kinley is not allowed to leave the house without some sort of bow in her hair. It is unacceptable!

11. I can roll my tounge to look like waves on the ocean~weird.

12. My 10 YR high school reunion is TOMORROW!!!!!!! I'm officially old now.

13. I HATE feet..seriously don't even talk about feet with me. I don't even enjoy pedicures.

14. Colts are my #1 football team (can't wait to go to Indy one day) & Rangers are my #1 baseball team (many memories w/ my Rangers)..it would be a perfect year if Colts won Superbowl & Rangers won the World Series (we were soooo close but thank goodness they won the game at home we went to)!!

15. I can't wait to have 1 more baby! I never thought I would say that after how rough I had it with Kinley..but I guess the good outweighs the bad, what can I say!!



3 comments:

Ape said...

I hate feet too, however I LOVE LOVE LOVE pedicures! Im so glad youre doing this challene with me!!

Rosie said...

Oh how good it makes me feel to hear someone else can't tan. LOL.
And I get migraines with aura too. I see stars and get nauseated the day before it even hits. Oh and I crave salty foods and get dizzy. Then after it's gone, I'm nauseated all day with a weird pain in my head. Sucks huh?
This blog challenge looks fun. I may have to do this soon too.

Shannon said...

I love reading all this stuff about you! Such a great idea to do the 30 day challenge! Don't think I could have kept up! :-)