Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Pets

Day #27~ Your pets

We do not have any pets :( But I hope to one day get a puppy for Kinley. She loves puppy dogs!

She would love a little shih-tzu just like Spinny Winny! I love these pups bc they don't shed :) Makes me nervous getting a pet bc of Kinley's allergies & asthma.
I LOVE Boxers. They are really friendly dogs & are great with kids. I like that they have short coats too. I would love to get a Boxer & name him Colt :)
I also love these little guys! I know they can get loud & annoying with their howls but MAN are they CUTE! I want to name mine Charlie.. just like P-Dub!

1 comment:

Miranda said...

the boxer that my neighbor got after IKE was ANNOYING!!!! He completely tore up their yard. all he did all day was DIG DIG and more DIGGING.
I had a hound when i was little. His name was Goober. But my "Spencer Winney" is by far the best