Sunday, April 3, 2011

My first love



Day #3: Your first love

Of course my first REAL love was/is Jeffrey. We are high school sweethearts. We knew of each other in Jr. High.. but really didn't meet & start dating until right before our Junior year of high school. He brought me home one night (at 11:45 mom, I promise!) and Alex was in the back seat~Jeffrey grabbed a candle from him, lit it & put it on top of the car & handed me a letter. To make a long story short it was asking me to "go out" with him :) July 20, 1999. It was only fitting that Alex was there too~ we have been the 3 amigos ever since! Jeffrey & I have been at it for 12 years this July! His parents anniversary is also July 20!


circa 2001

In the words of Brittney Murphy from one of my favorite movies, Riding In Cars With Boys..
"You were my first love, and you'll be my last love..
I will never make you blue, I'll be true to you!"



1 comment:

Ape said...

awe yall are the cutest couple ive ever seen! Yall were so meant to be :) Love yall