Thursday, April 28, 2011

Stress

Day #28~Something that stresses you out

I can narrow my stress points down to 3 big ones:

1. Kinley being sick.. not just having asthma but when she actually gets hit hard with that and allergies. It makes for very rough nights at our house. I stress over me not being able to take it away from her & just the thought of her having to suffer through it ALL THE TIME. But, I know, it could be a lot worse.


2. Kinley's birthday party day! I looove planning it but the day of, I am usually a crazy woman & feel like I never get to talk to anyone or enjoy any of it. Plus I can never get everything I want for the parties- something doesn't work out or just the simple fact that I can't afford to do what I really want to do! I think we are doing it at our house again this year so I know I will be off the wall!

3. Money & Bills! This is on everyones list~& if it's not please share the wealth :)



No comments: