Saturday, April 9, 2011

Friends


Day #9~ Pictures of friends

I don't have pictures of all of us together, sadly! So here are just a few.

Jessika & I have been best friends for about 8 yrs. We have lived together & been in each others weddings. I love this girl & am so glad our girls will be growing up together! It is also hard to get through my day without emailing back & forth with her!
This was taken at our 1st Dierks concert..front row! I think this is my best memory of Jessika & I so far!
This group of girls are also my best friends! We all grew up and went to high school together. LOTS of great memories with each of them! We all pretty much lived together after HS.
(Cammy, Carrie, Whitney, Courtney, Laci, Gina & the moms)
Can't forget the boys! Leon & Alex are also 2 of our best friends. Alex & Jeffrey have known each other since the 5th grade & have been best buds ever since.
Leon got suckered into our group when he married Cammy! But it feels like we have known him forever!
Alex & I on our Colorado trip! This was at the Royal Gorge in 07, I was about 2-3 months prego with Kinley :)

I also love all my co-workers & consider them great friends- even my boss lady, Andrea :)
Apryle & Ashlee are also close friends of mine. I love our emails too~it keeps my day going!!
What would we do without friends? I love them all so much!




3 comments:

Andrea said...

Awww!! How sweet! And what would we do without Shells!!!
Love ya! The Boss Lady:-)

lots of love said...

Thank you for not putting a picture of you & me preggo together! LOL I was so huge back then! I love our emails too!

Ape said...

awe love ya!!!